Another ‘working from home’ outfit this time combining a menswear inspired shirt with other feminine elements – one of my favorite ways to mix up styles!
The shirt looks like I borrowed it from hubby, but I did not…the edgy brand is Cotton Citizen, landed it at Revolve many moons ago…it is oversized with an uneven hem, looks good partially tucked or tied…
The skirt is waxed cotton, All Saints brand also from many moons ago…a slim fitting skirt that hits above the knee is the perfect silhouette to wear with sneakers – it’s sexy but not overtly so. 😉
Ok, we have the masculine oversized shirt. We have the sexy black skirt. We have the casual classic sneakers. Masculine, sexy, casual…needs a touch of – feminine! A simple strand of cultured pearls does the trick, there is zero need for excessive bling.
Working from home outfits are certainly different from outfits when you work in an office but there is no need to give in to sweatpants…
- Try a casual teeshirt with a pencil skirt.
- Wear a dress with sneakers.
- Wear an oversized shirt belted over leggings and flat sandals.
- Rummage through your summer clothes – some of your beach coverups might be repurposed as a tunic top!
- Even if nobody sees you, YOU see yourself and it affects how you feel.
Stay well. Dress well. Better days ahead!