Such a stir this skirt caused the last time I wore it – several people commented on my pretty “green” skirt, and I was convinced that it was yellow! By the end of the day I was convinced that I must be color blind and I was testing myself with online color swatches…..well, I am not color blind. The skirt is chartreuse, actually a blend of the two colors – why most people saw it green when I see yellow is beyond me! Either way, it’s a great skirt that I found at Revolve over a year ago and enjoy it in all four seasons…..here worn recently with a favorite Anne Fontaine blouse and navy patent Gabor pumps. This blouse is a basic style they have been carrying for years – a great addition to any wardrobe.
What makes this skirt a great find?
- Rayon fabric makes it suitable for year round wear.
- Color looks great with navy, black, or brown.
- Pleats create movement, flows when you walk.
- Flattering wide waistband.
- Bought it for less than half of retail price.
Green, yellow, chartreuse – whatever! Would YOU wear this color?