The White Suit
It’s not the first time that I have posted about this Banana Republic suit, but it’s really worth a second look…especially for spring and summer, wearing all white portrays an instant ‘wow’ factor and may even uplift your mood!
My favorite way to wear a white suit is monochromatically, sticking to tones of beige/cream from head to toe…it’s striking, it’s sophisticated, and it can go anywhere!
This top by Susana Monaco also goes anywhere…it’s a great wardrobe basic, reasonably priced, and comes in many colors…
And while this Louis Vuitton shawl/scarf also comes in many colors, I am a sucker for classics and neutrals…choosing this rich golden brown over a bright ‘pop of color’…
The Bottom Line:
- For a business professional or a lady who lunches, there’s nothing as polished as a white suit.
- Wear a white suit year round.
- No need to always have a ‘pop of color’. Wearing head to toe neutrals is super chic!
- Other styling ideas: wear a white suit with a black turtleneck, or a navy button-up shirt.
- Choose a mid-heel, high heel, or a high wedge, especially with a flared leg.
- Worried that white gets dirty? In certain lines of work, you may be right! But for general office work, it’s not been a problem for me – the added advantage is that this particular suit is machine washable.
Work hard. Play hard. Enjoy every day.
candy in your inbox
Enter your name and email below to get notifications
of new blog articles sent via email.
Love every piece of this look.
Thank you Lori!